CLASSES AT OTHER LOCATIONS
• Please be sure to check the location of your class when you register. It is also included in this order confirmation.
• You will receive email instructions for locations that are not at The Bronxville School a few days before your class starts. Please check your email, including your spam folder.
• All venues, including The Bronxville School, are mask-optional as of August 2022.
• Covid protocols are subject to change, as required by NY State Regulations, CDC guidance and our host venues.
• If there are any changes to Covid protocols, you will be notified by email.
• Our online classes will meet via Zoom. Please click on the link for a tutorial:How to Join a Zoom Meeting.
• If you have not received the link by the evening before the class email us at email@example.com (please check your spam folder first).
• Sign into your class 10-15 minutes before it starts, to make sure that your link is working as it should.
• Promptly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having technical difficulties.
• Registration is ongoing.
• You may register online, by mail (click here for printable registration form) using check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover, or by phone at 914.395.0516.
• To review your schedule, class details or receipts at any time, please check the website or sign in to your account.
CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS
• A full refund will be issued if your course is cancelled by the Bronxville Adult School.
• If you need to cancel a registration, email the office at least 7 FULL BUSINESS DAYS (Monday-Friday) BEFORE the class start date to receive a full refund, minus a $15 processing fee.
• You will receive an email to confirm that your request was received. Please be sure to keep a record of it.
• No refunds or credits will be issued for any reason at any other time, including due to Covid issues. Your registration guarantees you a space in the class regardless of your attendance.
• Students assume full responsibility for any changes to their business or personal affairs.
• No credit will be given for missed classes or if you are unable to attend a rescheduled make-up class.
• Class cancellations due to inclement weather will be made up and will not be refunded.
• Students assume full responsibility for choosing the appropriate course level. Please contact the office before you register if you have a question about the level or material.
• The Bronxville Adult School does not assume any responsibility, either expressed or implied, for damage to or loss of personal property or injury on the premises or off-site.
• The Bronxville Adult School is not responsible for any advice or consultation given within or beyond the classroom setting and course curriculum material.
• The Bronxville Adult School reserves the right to cancel courses that are under-enrolled, to change times and locations where necessary, and to substitute instructors.
The Bronxville Adult School does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.