Our classrooms are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please advise us when you register if you have any special needs.
• You may register online, by mail (click here for printable registration form) using check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover, or over the phone at 914.395.0516.
• Registration is ongoing. Classes are filled in the order in which registrations are received. Order confirmations will be sent via email only.
Cancellations and Refunds
• A full refund will be issued if your course is cancelled due to low enrollment or if filled.
• To cancel a registration, contact the office at least 5 FULL BUSINESS DAYS BEFORE the class start date. You will receive a confirmation email that your request was received. Please be sure to keep a record of it. You will receive a full refund, minus a $10 processing fee.
• No refunds will be issued for any reason at any other time.
• No credit will be given for missed classes or if you are unable to attend a rescheduled make-up class.
• Students assume full responsibility for choosing the appropriate course level. Please contact the office before you register if you have a question about the level or the material.
• For closings due to bad weather, check our website or your email for notification. When The Bronxville School is closed, our classes are automatically canceled.
• Class cancellations due to inclement weather will be made up and will not be refunded.
The Bronxville Adult School does not assume any responsibility, either expressed or implied, for damage to or loss of personal property or injury on the premises or off-site. The Bronxville Adult School is not responsible for any advice or consultation given within or beyond the classroom setting and course curriculum material. The Bronxville Adult School reserves the right to cancel courses that are under-enrolled, to change times and locations where necessary, and to substitute instructors.
The Bronxville Adult School does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.