LOCATION, PARKING AND ENTRANCE INFORMATION FOR THE BRONXVILLE SCHOOL
Unless otherwise noted, in-person classes take place at The Bronxville School, 177 Pondfield Road. However, you CANNOT enter the building on Pondfield Road. Please read the details below carefully and completely.
• Due to district safety rules, the ONLY entrance open in the evening is the Elementary School entrance on Midland Avenue, next to the playground and parking lot.
• Please click here for driving directions.
• There is ample free parking in the Midland Avenue lot. You may park there in the evenings even though the sign says faculty and staff parking only. Below is the map of the parking lot and the correct entrance.
• Please be sure to arrive at the school 10-15 minutes before your class to allow time to park and get to your classroom.
• If you are going to arrive more than 10 minutes after your class start time, please call 914.395.0516 or email the office so we will know to expect you.
• Staff will be available at the Elementary School entrance to direct you to your classroom.
• Our classrooms are accessible to persons with disabilities. Please advise us when you register if you have any special needs.
CLASSES AT OTHER LOCATIONS
• Please be sure to check the location of your class when you register. It is also included in this order confirmation.
• You will receive email instructions for locations that are not at The Bronxville School a few days before your class starts. Please check your email, including your spam folder.
• All venues, including The Bronxville School, are mask-optional as of August 2022.
• Covid protocols are subject to change, as required by NY State Regulations, CDC guidance and our host venues.
• If there are any changes to Covid protocols, you will be notified by email.
• Our online classes will meet via Zoom. Please click on the link for a tutorial:How to Join a Zoom Meeting.
• If you have not received the link by the evening before the class email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please check your spam folder first).
• Sign into your class 10-15 minutes before it starts, to make sure that your link is working as it should.
• Promptly email us at email@example.com if you are having technical difficulties.
• Our classes are open to all (Bronxville residency not necessary), but you must be at least 18 years of age.
• You may register online, by mail (click here for printable registration form) using check, Visa, MasterCard or Discover, or by phone at 914.395.0516.
• To review your schedule, class details or receipts at any time, please check the website or sign in to your account.
CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS
• A full refund will be issued if your course is cancelled by the Bronxville Adult School.
• If you need to cancel a registration, email the office at least 7 FULL BUSINESS DAYS (Monday-Friday) BEFORE the class start date to receive a full refund, less a $15 withdrawal fee.
• You will receive an email to confirm that your request was received. Please be sure to keep a record of it.
• No refunds or credits will be issued for any reason at any other time, including due to Covid issues. Your registration guarantees you a space in the class regardless of your attendance; absence from class does not reduce the cost of operating our programs.
• Students assume full risk responsibility for any changes to their business or personal schedule.
• No credit will be given for missed classes or if you are unable to attend a rescheduled make-up class.
• Class cancellations due to inclement weather or other reasons will be made up and will not be refunded.
• Students assume full responsibility for choosing the appropriate course level. Please contact the office before you register if you have a question about the level or material.
• The Bronxville Adult School does not assume any responsibility, either expressed or implied, for damage to or loss of personal property or injury on the premises or off-site.
• The Bronxville Adult School is not responsible for any advice or consultation given within or beyond the classroom setting and course curriculum material.
• The Bronxville Adult School reserves the right to cancel courses that are under-enrolled, to change times and locations where necessary, and to substitute instructors.
The Bronxville Adult School does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.