The term ‘Bronxville Adult School’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is located at P.O. Box 334, Bronxville, NY 10708. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- - It is subject to change without notice.
- - Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- - You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- - Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- - It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- - This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
- - This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- - Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- - All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- - Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- - From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- - You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Bronxville Adult School’s prior written consent.
- - Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permsion of Bronxville Adult School. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site.
You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this website for your person, non-commercial use only.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this web site owned and managed by Bronxville Adult School. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and our marketing efforts in general.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact form or phone number given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.