Our classes are open to all (Bronxville residency not necessary). Our students come from all over Westchester, the Tri-State area, the USA and even from around the globe! Join our community of interested and interesting people... like you!
REGISTER NOW FOR FALL CLASSES
• The e-catalog includes a summary of fall classes. Click on any class title for complete details and to register, or browse the categories below by clicking on the category title or subtitles below each category.
• You can also search for classes by keyword, day, time of day or instructor by clicking here OR view the CALENDAR.
• Most classes will meet in person, with a few meeting online. Please be sure to check the location listed on the website. Virtual classes are noted with Zoom.
• Sign up for the waitlist (under the class description on our website) if you get closed out of a class; we try to add new sections if there is enough demand.
• If a class you are interested in has already started, contact the office to enroll, if space is still available.
• Online - To register online please click here to sign in or to create a new account.
• Phone - If you prefer to register by phone, call us at 914.395.0516.
• Mail - Click here for a printable registration form, which can be submitted with check or credit card payments.
STAY IN TOUCH:
• Questions? Give us a call at 914.395.0516 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sign Up for our Newsletter by clicking here and get the latest class updates!
• Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. And tag us @bronxvilleadultschool and #bronxvilleadultschool.